This recipe for White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Protein Bars is a scrumptious marriage of peanut butter and white chocolate. A great snack on the go, after workout, or in between meals! Servings: 16
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk or Almond Milk if you prefer
- 1 cup Low-fat Peanut Butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 cups of Chocolate Whey protein powder
- 2 cups dry uncooked Oatmeal (not instant oatmeal)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup White Yogurt Chips
- Place the peanut butter, honey, and milk in a sauce pan.
- Slowly warm over low heat.
- Add the protein powder and cinnamon and stir until completely blended.
- Add the uncooked oats. Warm the mixture just enough so that it’s easy to stir.
- You don’t want to cook it. If the mixture’s too thick, add milk.
- Press the batter into a 10″ x 12″ pan. Spray the pan with PAM to avoid having the bars from sticking to the sides.
- Sprinkle yogurt chips over the top and press them into bars.
- Leave the bars out to cool.
- Once they’re completely cooled, cut into 12-16 individual bars.
- Wrap each bar in plastic wrap to be stored. The bars can be refrigerated but taste best at room temperature.
- Enjoy your White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Protein Bars!
Nutritional Analysis: Serving Size 1 Bar, Calories 170, Total Fat 9.8g, Total Carbs 13.5g, Protein 6g