Get RIPPED!® 1000 #1 – is part of the INTENSITY phase that alternates cardio and weight tracks with simple movements and minimal rest.
This workout exercises the heart and sculpts the body. The bench is an optional tool and may be used to intensify the workout. This workout moves quickly to keep the heart rate elevated. High intensity for maximum calorie burn. Short intervals keep the workout dynamic and exciting. All fitness levels are welcome as modifications are always shown.
- This phase uses compound movements
- Intensity 1 is comprised of a warm-up, 23 working tracks alternating cardio and weights and a cool down
- Easy to follow choreography: Weights: 2 sets of 2×2 counts followed by 2sets of single counts twice through. Cardio: 4x 8 sets
- Follows a consistent pattern for each of the intervals and exercises
- Weight tracks are 2 mins
- Cardio Tracks 1 min
- Minimum recovery
- Only body weight and dumbbells are required for this workout.
Everybody can feel success with these workouts.
Love notes offer important tips and information to make each exercise accessible to every student, no matter what fitness level.
- Adjust range of motion
- Adjust weight selection/intensity
- Adjust lever length
- Upper body movements may be alternated or eliminated
- Alternative options for special populations (i.e. older adults) such as a wall push-up
- Bench is always optional
- Sets 1&2 and 5&6 are ALWAYS the same. Sets 3&4, 7&8 are ALWAYS the same
The intensity can always be reduced for those who are working on increasing cardiovascular endurance (i.e. no or low impact) The same exercise is always repeated for 4×8 counts.
- Pump up the Volume (Warm Up)
- We Make It Bounce
- Party People
- Talking Body
- Talk Dirty
- Take Me To The Clouds Above
- Like a G6
- Original Don
- What Do You Mean
- Die Young
- Pon De Floor
- We No Speak Americano
- Move Ya Body
- Boom I Got Your Body
- Everytime We Touch
- Whine Up
- Drop It Like This
- Boom Clap
- Double Bubble Trouble
- In The Dark
- Thank You (Cool Down)