Get RIPPED!® to the Core is the 3rd installment of the COMPOUND phase and features compound weight exercises in 14 continuous tracks with minimal recovery.
The COMPOUND phase uses Compound Exercises to maximize results in a shorter amount of time by working multiple muscle groups simultaneously. Compound movements mean you can burn up to 3 times the calories as isolation exercises. This is a high rep workout using a fluid program design with progressions built into each track. Using weight exercises that elevate the heart rate help us not only burn calories, but build muscle. Using this proven method of exercise, participants are able to burn a similar amount of calories as running a 5k race.
- Each exercise track is approximately 5 minutes
- Core is comprised of a warm-up, 11 working tracks and a cool down
- Less reps and heavier weights than previous phases
- Decreased rest time
- Increased time on abdominals
- Each track about 5 mins
- Music: 130-135 BPM
Everybody can feel success with these workouts.
Love notes offer important tips and information to make each exercise accessible to every student, no matter what fitness level.
- Adjust range of motion
- Adjust weight selection/intensity
- Adjust lever length
- Upper body movements may be alternated or eliminated
- Alternative options for special populations (i.e. older adults) such as a wall push-up
- Bench is always optional
- Fancy (Warm Up)
- Ain’t It Fun
- All Around the World
- Bang Bang
- Uptown Funk
- A Sky Full of Stars
- Shake It Off
- Come Get It Babe
- Use Somebody
- Come Away With Me (Cool Down)