Get RIPPED!® 1000 #2 – is part of the INTENSITY phase and combines cardio and weight segments into one track.
This total body workout features cardio intervals and compound exercises to maximize calorie burn. Both cardio and weight segments progress in intensity throughout each track to keep you working in multiple heart rate zones. This means effective, efficient, and fast results. There are longer weight segments increase strength and endurance.
- This phase uses compound movements and cardio intervals
- Intensity-2 is comprised of a warm-up, 9 working tracks consisting of a weight and cardio exercise and a cool down
- Follows a consistent pattern for each of the intervals and exercises
- Each combined track is about 6 mins
- Minimum recovery
- BPM 132
Everybody can feel success with these workouts.
Love notes offer important tips and information to make each exercise accessible to every student, no matter what fitness level.
- Adjust range of motion
- Adjust weight selection/intensity
- Adjust lever length
- Upper body movements may be alternated or eliminated
- Alternative options for special populations (i.e. older adults) such as a wall push-up
- Remove pulse for moving squats
- Bench is always optional
Intensity can always be reduced for those who are working on increasing cardiovascular endurance (i.e. no or low impact, no step) Cardio tracks have built in sound effects to cue progressions so you always know which heart rate zone you are working in.
- Have Some Fun (Warm Up)
- Push It
- Heart Attack
- Don’t Cha
- Can’t Feel My Face
- I’m a Freak
- I Know You Want Me
- Thinking Out Loud (Cool Down)