This total body workout features cardio intervals and compound exercises to maximize calorie burn. Both cardio and weight segments progress in intensity throughout each track to keep you working in multiple heart rate zones. This means effective, efficient, and fast results. There are longer weight segments increase strength and endurance.
- This phase uses compound movements and cardio intervals
- Intensity-2 is comprised of a warm-up, 9 working tracks consisting of a weight and cardio exercise and a cool down
- Follows a consistent pattern for each of the intervals and exercises
- Each combined track is about 6 mins
- Minimum recovery
- BPM 132
- Adjust range of motion
- Adjust weight selection/intensity
- Adjust lever length
- Upper body movements may be alternated or eliminated
- Alternative options for special populations (i.e. older adults) such as a wall push-up
- Remove pulse for moving squats
- Bench is always optional
Intensity can always be reduced for those who are working on increasing cardiovascular endurance (i.e. no or low impact, no step) Cardio tracks have built in sound effects to cue progressions so you always know which heart rate zone you are working in.
*Get RIPPED!® 1000-2 is eligible for CECs with CANFITPRO, AFLCA, AFAA and NASM.