Get RIPPED!® Slim and Lean #1 – is the first segment of the STRENGTH phase and uses pulses and isometric holds to add intensity and help achieve muscle definition.
This workout focuses on building strength. Slim and Lean works opposing muscle groups. We use heavy loads with rest periods between tracks to increase strength. This is a total body workout reduces fat and sculpts the body with increased muscle definition. All fitness levels are welcome as modifications are always shown.
- This phase uses isolation exercises, pulses, and isometric holds
- Easy to follow choreography
- Most tracks in this workout follow a consistent pattern: 1 exercise, 2 big sets of work.
- Rest breaks between tracks
- Slim and Lean1 is comprised of a warm-up, 11 working tracks and a cool down
- Each track is about 4:30 mins
- Pulses and isometric holds increase intensity and strength
Everybody can feel success with these workouts.
Love notes offer important tips and information to make each exercise accessible to every student, no matter what fitness level.
- Adjust range of motion
- Adjust weight selection/intensity
- Adjust lever length
- Upper body movements may be alternated or eliminated
- Alternative options for special populations (i.e. older adults) such as a wall push-up
- Bench is always optional
- Optional breaks after the triple pulses in each set.
- Track 5 follows a unique pattern due to the timing of the dead rows and dead lifts.
- Track 6 combines two different exercises – push-ups and rear rows. Watch the transition to the rear rows to access weights easily.
- Track 10 is a challenge. We pair lateral raises with shoulder presses. Take advantage of the rest periods and reset with the choreographed shoulder rolls.
- No Heroes (Warm Up)
- Cake By The Ocean
- Deep Down Low
- Cool Kids
- Counting Stars
- Can’t Stop
- Break Through the Silence
- Let Me See Ya
- Hide Away
- Call On Me
- Team (Cool Down)