This release focuses on strength, endurance, agility, power, and speed. This workout taps into both aerobic and anaerobic systems for a high intensity full body workout. This workout maximizes calorie burn, increases metabolic rate and provides overall fitness gains. Longer sets work strength and endurance with effective, efficient, and fast results.
- This phase uses compound movements
- Intensity-3 is comprised of a warm-up, 13 working tracks alternating cardio and weights and a cool down
- Follows a consistent pattern for each of the intervals and exercises: All tracks are 3 sets of 8 reps followed by 1 set of 8 counts active recovery four times through.
- Each track is about 4 mins
- Minimum recovery
- Anaerobic, aerobic, and plyometric exercises keeps the body guessing
- High intensity
- BPM 132
- Adjust range of motion
- Adjust weight selection/intensity
- Adjust lever length
- Upper body movements may be alternated or eliminated
- Alternative options for special populations (i.e. older adults) such as a wall push-up
- Bench is always optional
- Weight tracks have built in sound effects to cue sets so you always know where you are in the workout. Rounds 1, 2&3 identified by a “ding,” round 4 recovery identified by a “swoosh
- Intensity can always be reduced for those who are working on increasing cardiovascular endurance (i.e. no or low impact, no step)
- Cardio tracks have built in sound effects to cue sets so you always know where you are in the workout. Rounds 1, 2&3 identified by a “ding,” round 4 recovery identified by a “swoosh”.
*Get RIPPED!® 1000-3 is eligible for CECs with CANFITPRO, AFLCA, AFAA and NASM.