Get RIPPED!® 1000 #3 – is the last segment of the INTENSITY phase and combines compound exercises, cardio intervals, and plyometric training.
This release focuses on strength, endurance, agility, power, and speed. This workout taps into both aerobic and anaerobic systems for a high intensity full body workout. This workout maximizes calorie burn, increases metabolic rate and provides overall fitness gains. Longer sets work strength and endurance with effective, efficient, and fast results.
- This phase uses compound movements
- Intensity-3 is comprised of a warm-up, 13 working tracks alternating cardio and weights and a cool down
- Follows a consistent pattern for each of the intervals and exercises: All tracks are 3 sets of 8 reps followed by 1 set of 8 counts active recovery four times through.
- Each track is about 4 mins
- Minimum recovery
- Anaerobic, aerobic, and plyometric exercises keeps the body guessing
- High intensity
- BPM 132
Everybody can feel success with these workouts.
Love notes offer important tips and information to make each exercise accessible to every student, no matter what fitness level.
- Adjust range of motion
- Adjust weight selection/intensity
- Adjust lever length
- Upper body movements may be alternated or eliminated
- Alternative options for special populations (i.e. older adults) such as a wall push-up
- Bench is always optional
- Weight tracks have built in sound effects to cue sets so you always know where you are in the workout. Rounds 1, 2&3 identified by a “ding,” round 4 recovery identified by a “swoosh
- Intensity can always be reduced for those who are working on increasing cardiovascular endurance (i.e. no or low impact, no step)
- Cardio tracks have built in sound effects to cue sets so you always know where you are in the workout. Rounds 1, 2&3 identified by a “ding,” round 4 recovery identified by a “swoosh”.
- Bassline (Warm Up)
- Evacuate the Dancefloor
- I will Survive
- Cruel Summer
- If I Can’t Have You
- Boom Boom Pow
- She Bangs
- Don’t Stop the Music
- I Feel Love
- Blood on the Dancefloor
- Keep In Touch
- True Colors (Cool Down)