Baked Veggie and Chicken Skewers
A quick and simple dinner – these delicious Baked Veggie and Chicken Skewers are filled with fiber and protein and are light, tasty, and yet very filling! Looking to transform your body? Well, eating meals like baked veggie and chicken skewers will help you achieve your goal. Go ahead and start cooking! It won’t take long at all and pack the leftovers for a fat burning, nourishing lunch. Servings: 8
Here’s what you need:
- 15 bamboo skewers, cut in half
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1 lb organic chicken breast tenders, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for an hour.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the bell peppers, in large ziplock bag.
- Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thread the chicken pieces, alternating with bell pepper pieces, on the skewers.
- Line on a lightly greased pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 103 calories, 2g fat, 130mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 14g protein