Here’s a tasty way to eat your green beans – tossed with quinoa, sliced plum and topped with hard boiled egg. This type of salad, where the base is a steamed vegetable and protein is added on top, makes a phenomenally fit meal that will help get you to your fitness goals faster than ever. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need – tasty way to eat your green beans!
- 1 cup cooked red quinoa
- 2 cups green beans, steamed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 ripe plum, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper
- Combine the quinoa, beans, plum and egg in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the sesame oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and enjoy!
One serving equals: 225 calories, 7g fat, 270mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, and 10g protein
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.