Craving something sweet? This fruit medley recipe is the perfect summer dessert. If you don’t have nectarine or pear on hand, be creative and use other fresh fruits. Servings: 2
Here’s what you need…
- 1 white nectarine, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon chopped dates
- Dash of cinnamon
- Mix the nectarine, pear, pecans, and dates in a medium sized bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix until well coated.
- Enjoy your fruit medley
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 119 calories, 3g fat, 24g carbohydrate, 4.5g fiber, and 1.5g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers!