Calling you out on your favorite excuses for not exercising:
- You have no time: Do you have time to sit and watch your favorite shows? Take a long hard look at your schedule and find the time. It’s there if you just look for it.
- You have no energy: This excuse will be a non-issue once you’ve been exercising regularly for a couple of weeks. Your energy will build as you become more fit and active.
- You have no motivation: Do you want to look better? Do you need to fight disease or aches and pains? Find your motivation and run with it.
- You’ve failed in the past: I get it; past failures are painful to face. But you haven’t really failed until you give up. Don’t give up on yourself! Go out there a do it.
- You don’t know where to begin: No problem. Follow this link and together we will get your workouts back on track.
Slowly put your excuses down and walk away from them.
Embrace your motivation, and get started!